The current monetary easing is deeply indebting nations to banks, leading to either:
1. Hyperinflation (MMT),
2. Dispossession (Banks),
3. Totalitarianism (CBDC),
4. Stagnation (Austrian),
5. Communism (Marx), or
6. Fascism (government by corporation).
TYPES OF MONEY
1. Bank money is debt issued by private corporations at interest, leading to shortages, defaults, and dispossession (asset stripping) of governments, corporations, and individuals.
2. Government control of money leads to hyperinflation and totalitarianism.
3. Central bank digital currency (or treasury digital currency) would control our lives completely, who can buy what, and even starve anyone.
4. Gold standard/Austrian (or Bitcoin), in an attempt to stop inflation, chokes the economy through scarcity and hoarding.
5. Crypto-currencies, local currencies, LETS’s, Time Banks, gold coins, etc., all require debt (bank) money first, in order to purchase them.
Mutual Credit provides money for economic activity without interest. This money does not constrain the economy through shortages, and credit contraction (as fiat does).
Removing the constraint of money means full employment becomes the capacity of the economy, freeing people and corporations from destructive competition for finance charges (interest), to focus on caring for each other, maintaining the planet, and fulfilling career choices.